Frontside Gaming Web Portal
This custom and hand made web portal was designed and developed for private use in Fronside Gaming.
The idea behind the development was to create a place to complement the forum. A place for all: users, guests and administrators/moderators.
The portal allows users to find community courses, see server information and status, to check personal and group stadistics… On the other side, admins can manage all users by registering new users, editing their ranks, specs, courses, missions and stadistics. Admins can also manage and create new content like courses, missions and mod packs.
- Login, recover password.
- View online courses.
- Edit Account data (icon, personal data, email, password, etc.).
- View coursed courses and missions in which user has participated.
- Check cummunity’s stadistics.
- View connection data for all servers available (Addess, IP, Password).
- Download Mod packs made by the community.
- Some calculators for simulators and various tools.
- View Arma 3 maps.
Same as users plus:
- Admin or Mod panel access.
- Manage and register users.
- Manage community costs.
- Create Ranks, Specializations, Missions and Courses.
- Edit Ranks, Specializations, Missions, Courses and Stadistics.
- Adding participants to courses and missions.
- Custom and secure login system, with password recovery.
- Permissions system for page restiction.
- Fully modulable for future upgrades.
- Simple interface.
- Automatic stadistics and permission sync system with IP.Board Forum.
- Frontend is developed using Bootstrap framework.
- Backend is developed using Laravel and a MySQL database for storing all data.
- Full Web development took (to post date), about 720 hours. During 2 years on my spare time.
- The hole project (web and portal) are distributed over 20756 hand writen lines of code.
- Developed by 1 person.